- Managing the Night Hygiene Team Members.
- Filing in relevant paperwork (KPI reports, pre-start checks, job cards, etc.)
- Ensuring all production areas are cleaned to the required standard to enable production commencement.
- Ensuring all amenities areas are cleaned to the standard required.
- Ensuring all staff members are working efficiently and in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Ensuring all site hygiene points are supplied with required items at all times.
- Ensuring all information given to the Technical Manager is accurate.
- Participating in cleaning operations if required.
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge of cleaning.
- Will possess strong leadership skills, be confident, and committed and able to accept responsibility.
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be highly motivated.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
- Have a keen eye for quality and high attention to detail.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free Refreshments (Tea and Coffee)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provide
- Full training provided.
Core hours are Monday – Friday 8pm- 4.30am.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to SawleyHR@dunbia.com or post completed forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Sawley, Castill Laithe, Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 LH.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.