Position: Night Cleaners
Location: Dunbia Preston
Closing Date: 20th September 2019
Vacancies have arisen for Hygiene Operatives to work on the night shift. The main function of the role is to ensure that the production areas are cleaned adequately, through pressure washing, for production to commence without delay.
- Removal of all loose debris from all surfaces.
- Dismantling appropriate parts of the machinery to allow cleaning/pressure washing to reach difficult areas.
- Pressure washing of all machinery and all surfaces within the designated area.
- Re-cleaning of any area found not to have been cleaned to the required standards identified at the final inspection.
- Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
- Conducting deep cleaning as required.
- Completion and sign off of all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules, cleaning diary etc.).
- General hygiene/day cleaning duties when required.
- General dry and wet cleaning in site amenities when required.
- The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, particularly with the supervisor.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Committed to working within the Company, Mission, Vision & Values.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form or via CV and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Security or from contacting HR directly via Rachel.Grimshaw@dunbia.com
Please forward completed applications to the above email address or by post to The HR Department, Dunbia (Preston), Church Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6AJ.