Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and food service markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business, and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company.
Dunbia Carnaby would like to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a friendly team and to provide skilled support in matters relating to premises maintenance and machinery repair.
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner.
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- A Level 3 NVQ / BTEC/ C&G or equivalent qualification is required in mechanical engineering
- Electrical knowledge would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values
The position is full time Monday to Friday, with opportunities available to upskill or continue with current training (to be discussed at interview)
Once time served – Completive salary available.
Full Time, Permanent Position.
Guaranteed 40 hours a week.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org