Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Highland Meats
Closing Date: 30th November 2019
We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within the food processing industry. This is an exciting opportunity for two Maintenance Engineers to join a well-established company.
This is a full-time position (42.5 hours per week), reporting in to the Maintenance Engineering Manager. You will be part of a team of six. This is a primal site and we have lairage, abattoir and deboning facilities. Hours of work – either 6 am or 7 am start time, Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work for preventative maintenance.
The site is in the process of major re-development work, so this is an exciting time to be joining. You will have a unique opportunity to get involved in the project, ensuring that anyone on site over this period is kept safe.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Be a team player
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience within the food manufacturing is highly desirable
- Candidates must have a recognised maintenance engineer qualification – this can be electrical or mechanical bias or multi-skilled
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent, Full Time work
- Onsite Canteen
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
Alternatively forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.