Position: Maintenance Engineer
Location: Dunbia Carnaby
Closing Date: 31st January 2020
Salary is Dependent on Experience
We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within the food processing industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established food processing company.
This is a full-time position (45 hours per week), reporting to the Engineering Manager at our Carnaby site in Bridlington. This is a primal site and we have lairage, abattoir and deboning facilities. Hours of work – Monday to Friday with alternate early starts.
The ideal candidate will have previous food industry knowledge and preferably 50% bias in Electrical engineering, however this is not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Be a team player
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience within the food manufacturing is highly desirable
- Candidates must have a recognised maintenance engineer qualification – this can be electrical bias or multi-skilled
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent, Full Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please complete a job application form, which can be downloaded here or forward a copy of your CV to the HR Department email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.