Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic and become a key member of a production-orientated IT team.
- Provide general support and maintenance of a continuously evolving system;
- Maintaining Network Infrastructure, IT hardware and equipment: PC’s, terminals, printers and other office peripherals, barcode scanners, barcode labelling equipment, weighing/labelling equipment, scales;
- Log and prioritise incident, request and change request calls accurately;
- Review and allocate helpdesk tickets ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met;
- Monitor helpdesk call progress through to resolution;
- Escalate calls to appropriate level to ensure timely resolution;
- Communicate progress and issues promptly with customers;
- Create and maintain documentation for all standard call resolution processes;
- Complete preventative maintenance schedules and morning task list;
- Act as a project team member on projects initiated by the site IT Manager;
- Monitor operational Key Performance Indicators to ensure service performance and availability
- Level 4 IT qualification
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Able to demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and manage their time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Must be flexible and be prepared to work additional hours when required.
- At least 6 months factory experience
- Knowledge of Emydex and networking technologies
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.