Based at our Cross Hands site in Llanelli, you will manage and deliver internal audits, traceability and supplier approval within the technical function. This will include evaluating the Company’s internal controls, processes, policies and mechanisms, ensuring that these are adequate, effective and in compliance with regulatory principles, industry standards, customer and company guidelines. The role will include the management of Site Quality Management System, HACCP and helping administer and keep up to date technical teams’ data collection and management systems. The successful applicant will also support the technical team in delivering an outstanding service to site and customers.
- To write and follow a scheduled audit programme for internal audits throughout the year. Including a scope, which covers the implementation of the HACCP, TACCP/VACCP programme, prerequisite programmes and procedures, to achieve standards.
- To conduct audits of the quality system and verify whether activities comply with the documented procedures, policies and work instructions to ensure food safety, legality and quality are maintained. Also evaluating the effectiveness of the procedures.
- Preparing audit reports to highlight issues/problems and distribute these audit reports to the relevant people and following up all non-conformances to ensure these have been resolved.
- Carry out site mock recall test.
- Conduct independent site hygiene audits.
- To provide a summary of conformity and non-conformity, recording objective evidence, providing records, investigate root cause & risk and record the corrective actions taken.
- Controlling and analysing the trends of any non-conformance which arise during internal auditing and ensuring action is promptly taken to ensure the issue does not occur again.
- Managing and maintaining Supplier approval list, including Raw materials and packaging.
- Risk assessing raw material suppliers and conducting supplier audits where necessary.
- Manage customer and regulatory requirements in relation to traceability assessment, internal auditing, testing and control.
- Supporting customer / third party audits.
- To assist in the delivery of the key business objectives and performance targets determined for the individual and the Technical Department, therefore assisting in the performance of the whole site.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, legislative requirements and customer standards. Including Health & Safety and Food Safety.
- Immediate start
- Competitive Salary
- Factory Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free car parking
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Working Monday to Friday
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please download an application form, fully complete and email a copy to our HR Team at crosshandsHR@dunbia.com
Alternatively you can email a copy of your CV.
Job application forms can also be requested by calling 01269 846480 or by emailing the Human Resources Department directly at crosshandsHR@dunbia.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.