We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
A vacancy has arisen for a Hygiene Operative to work on the night shift. The main function of the role is to ensure that the production areas are cleaned adequately, through pressure washing, for production to commence without delay.
- Removal of all loose debris from all surfaces.
- Dismantling appropriate parts of the machinery to allow cleaning/pressure washing to reach difficult areas.
- Pressure washing of all machinery and all surfaces within the designated area.
- Re-cleaning of any area found not to have been cleaned to the required standards identified at the final inspection.
- Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
- Conducting deep cleaning as required.
- Completion and sign off of all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules, cleaning diary etc.).
- General hygiene/day cleaning duties when required.
- General dry and wet cleaning in site amenities when required.
- The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, particularly with the supervisor.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Committed to working within the company Mission, Vision & Values.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.