Position: HYGIENE OPERATIVE (AMENITIES CLEANER)
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 31st December 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a Hygiene Operative to work on the day shift. The main function of the role is to clean and replenish the site amenities. We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
- General dry and wet cleaning of the site amenities.
- External cleaning, ensuring waste bags are replaced frequently and site boundaries and external offices are kept clean.
- Segregation and compacting of waste.
- Ensure all floor surfaces are free from waste.
- Replenish all dispensers at the production hygiene points (soap, sanitising gel, paper towel, bin bags, etc.).
- Ensure all bins are continuously emptied as required, in the designated production and non-production areas and that empty bins are replenished with new bags.
- Re-cleaning of any areas requiring it.
- Ensure all bins are continuously emptied as required.
- The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and a high attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Committed to working within the Company Values.
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Free tea & coffee
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
Application Forms can also be obtained from Reception, HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com
Postal return of applications should be sent to Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE marked for the attention of the HR Department.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.