Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has previous Admin experience and is interested in expanding their skills in a well-established HR team.
- Provide interpretation of written and verbal materials in both English & Polish whilst making sure to preserve the original meaning within meetings and written communications.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process for the site
- Assisting and delivering inductions and training on site
- Set up new starter personnel files supporting the on-boarding process
- Maintaining employee records
- Tracking probation reviews
- Maintain the personnel filing system adopting a file as you go approach
- General duties such as filing & scanning documents
- Carry out any other reasonable ad-hoc duties in order to support the HR department dealing with general queries
- Fluent in both the English and Polish language, writing and speaking is Essential.
- Supporting with Translation, Interpreting and Communication of Employee Relations meetings including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, sickness etc.
- To be the main contact for Polish communication within the team assisting between employees and the department.
- Proven administration skills working in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong communication skills and accuracy in work with high attention to detail
- Proficient PC skills with intermediary Microsoft Excel and Word is essential
- Be a team player with a proactive approach and be receptive to change
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality/discretion and behave in professional manner at all times
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.