Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. Dunbia Cross Hands is actively seeking a Polish translator to work within the Human Resources Department.
- Provide interpretation of written and verbal materials in the English to Polish. Whilst making sure to preserve the original meaning within meetings and written communications.
- Supporting with administrative duties i.e. letter correspondence, updating systems, reporting and filing.
- Supporting with Translation, Interpreting and Communication of Employee Relations meetings including managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, sickness etc.
- To be the main contact for Polish communication within the team assisting between employees and the department.
- To provide support with daily tasks within the HR department.
- File management within the department responsible for keeping accurate records and data entry.
- Supporting with new starter inductions.
- To liaise with other internal departments and customers.
- Update training log as people attending training, removing leavers and adding new starters and maintaining the training system and records.
- General administration duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying, data entry etc.
- To develop effective relationships with team members based on mutual trust and respect.
- Treating all colleagues with respect and dignity.
- Adhering to Health and Safety Legislation.
- Liaise with, and support with training, payroll and agencies when required
- Adhering to Company Rules and Procedures.
- Fluent in both the English and Polish language, writing and speaking is essential.
- Safe handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Must have good attention to detail and good listening skills.
- Understand the importance of compliance with processes and procedures and the impact of following company standards.
- Possess relevant IT literacy skills.
- Numerical and literacy skills.
- Used to working in a busy environment.
- Sound knowledge and experience of operating computer software.
- Strong administration skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive & dynamic.
- Ability to work positively with others and demonstrate the organisational values.
For more information and to apply, please email your CV to CrosshandsHR@dunbia.com