The Dawn Meats Group is one of Europe’s leading food processing companies and operates as Dunbia in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
We have an opportunity for a HR professional to join our busy factory site team. You’ll have the support to develop building on your prior experience.
The main focus of the role is to effectively contribute to the HR function in providing guidance and support to onsite managers and employees. This will include recruitment, disciplinary and grievance support, absence management, employee relations and engagement, performance management and all site generalist HR administrative support.
What will I do?
- Work closely with the HR team and on-site management team to support the delivery of all people policies and processes (i.e, performance management, employee relations, disciplinary, grievance, absence management) in line with best practice and legislative requirements.
- Supporting the HR function with the full recruitment process including interview, pre-employment checks and onboarding including the delivery of site inductions.
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests relating to the HR function
- Supporting the payroll function through provision of relevant documents and checks
- Using internal data systems to record and analyse relevant HR data including the provision of accurate KPI information to the Regional HR Manager
- Daily on-site interaction and employee engagement with a multi-cultural and diverse workforce.
- Supporting the business through the delivery of site absence management processes
- Notetaking in formal meetings including but not limited to disciplinary and grievance hearings.
- Help support, organise, and deliver onsite Occupational Health surveillance visits, ethical audits, and other such initiatives.
Am I the right person?
- Ideally CIPD qualified (level 3) and or working towards.
- Experience of working in a site-based HR role in a dynamic and fast paced environment (Food industry experience is desirable but not essential)
- Assertive, resilient and highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Emotionally intelligent
- Professional conduct with the ability to maintain a high level of trust and confidentiality.
- Effective communicator, able to build trust and influence;
- Proactive and able to work under own initiative;
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and stakeholders;
£22,000 – £24,000
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.