Reporting to the HR Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly professional team within an Interesting and dynamic environment. Fulfilling all of the weekly payroll administration and proving advice and support in response to payroll queries.
- Processing the weekly payroll, ensuring that all deadlines and timelines are adhered to
- Maintaining Payroll and HR IT systems (Core HR) with all personnel changes and updates to shift patterns and pay
- Processing all statutory payments
- Processing any payments for temporary and agency staff as required
- Maintaining payments in relation to CMS, CCJs, Payroll Giving Schemes, Pensions, and rent deductions for Company Houses.
- Ensuring timesheet entries are accurate, supporting Managers with manual changes where necessary
- HR KPI tracking, running reports and providing data as required
- Responding to requests for references for past employees.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date personnel files, requesting information from other members of the HR team as necessary
- Working with the HR Manager on all payroll associated projects
- Managing LTS and working closely with occupational health
- Conducting Worker Questionnaires and Worker Interviews as per the Stronger Together guidelines and group procedures.
- Providing cover for other members of the team in their absence. E.g. weekly reporting and general data entry.
- Taking minutes in meetings as required
Core hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
This is an opportunity for someone who has previous payroll processing experience and enjoys working with people. You’ll be part of a successful HR Team who support each other to achieve exceptional results.
CIPD Level 3 or working towards would be desirable, or at least the desire to pursue this.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form and send with your CV to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.