Part time, permanent
£9.50 per hour
20-25 hours a week over 4 or 5 days, but must include mornings
Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has previous Recruiting & HR Admin experience and is interested in expanding their skills in a well-established HR team. Previous experience is ideal, however transferable administrative skills would be considered.
Part time hours to suit are available. 4 or 5 days per week, no weekends. Flexibility can be discussed.
Assist with the selection and recruitment process for the site which includes calling candidates who have applied for the various roles, organising interviews, completing recruitment documentation, plus other duties including checking right to work documents, conducting inductions, replying to all recruitment correspondence, planning and preparing for interviews, screening of candidates as per company policy, plus other duties including filing and collecting data on spreadsheets ready for weekly and monthly meetings.
Tasks as follows
- Set up new starter paperwork as part of the onboarding process
- Assist with maintaining the new starters/leavers registers
- Maintain the personnel filing system adopting a file as you go approach
- Collating recruitment statistics for HR and Group Management
- General duties such as filing & scanning documents
- Carry out any other reasonable ad-hoc duties in order to support the HR department dealing with general queries
Who we’re looking for
- Previous administration skills, preferably HR skills ( but not essential)
- Prepared to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong communication skills and accuracy with high attention to detail
- Proficient PC skills in Microsoft Excel and Word is required
- Be a team player with a proactive approach and be receptive to change
- Have the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Maintain the highest levels of confidentiality/discretion and behave in a professional manner at all times
- Flexible schedule.
- Immediate start.
- Free car parking available.
- Life Insurance.
- Opportunities available to upskill.
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
To apply please e-mail: email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.