Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company.
At our Highland Meats site, in Ayrshire, Scotland, we are currently recruiting for a wide range of roles – click to find out more about the role:
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Attention to detail
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values
- Immediate start
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- 28 days holiday per year (which includes bank holidays)
- £25 per week Production Bonus (criteria applies)
- Free car parking available
- Death in Service Scheme
- Opportunities available to upskill.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the right skills and competencies, please apply to HRhighlandmeats@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Highland Meats, Blakely Road, Saltcoats, KA21 5JQ.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.