Position: General Operatives
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 27th September 2019
We are currently looking to recruit general operatives to work in the production areas of the Llanybydder site. The general duties for these roles will include:
• Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s.
• Maintain the fast pace environment in line with production needs.
• Work with the manager and team to achieve the department targets.
• Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved.
• Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times.
• Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of these positions but aims to give a general overview of the positions.
• Will display a positive and pro active attitude towards work and colleagues.
• Work well to meet deadlines.
• Be reliable and hard working.
• Will be committed to working within the company values.
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception, HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com Please note we do not accept CV’s.