We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
The role will have responsibility for working as part of the production team, to produce products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Compliance with room standards in Quality, Safety and Process.
- Contribution to the achievement of production performance targets.
- Supporting the management of the shift.
- Delivering on Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Picking and packing orders for production
- Working on a production line
- Packaging and labelling
- Working in a chilled environment
- Manual handling
- Operating machinery
- Be Attentive to detail in all aspects of the role.
- Be health and safety conscious
- Display patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or by yourself.
- To have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to Apply:
For a full job description of the role, please contact Amanda.Williams@dunbia.com If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV or complete an application form and submit to:
HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.