We require skilled/semi-skilled Slaughter Hall Operatives to work in our Preston Primary Site.
- Involvement in the slaughter, dressing and evisceration of cattle and sheep in accordance with animal welfare regulations and guidelines
- Ensure production runs efficiently by working as a team
- Maintain Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
- The above is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this position but aims to give a general overview of the position.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Determined and willing to learn
- Good communication
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst working as part of a team, striving to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Display a positive and pro-active attitude
- Work well to strict deadlines
- Have the ability to cope well under pressure
- Be reliable and hard working
- Ability to demonstrate knife skills
- Previous experience in a production environment
- Ideally possess at least 1 years’ experience in a slaughter hall environment
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required, to meet customer demand.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.