The company currently wishes to recruit highly skilled, motivated and driven people to be based on our Dungannon Retail site. Essentially, we are seeking determined and committed individuals who can impact on performance and make a positive contribution to the company’s future growth.
- Carry out general duties within the Retail Site, which may include packing, manual handling, labelling, general housekeeping, ability to follow customer specifications and standard operation procedures. There are currently various general operative roles available within the factory.
- Work as part of a team to meet production demands and satisfy customer requirements
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Possess good communication skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service;
- Flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand
- Previous experience in the food industry
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.