We require various skilled/semi-skilled Operatives to work in our Preston intake and Despatch Department. The roles will include reach drivers, FLT Drivers and Order Pickers as well as other General Warehouse work.
- Follow and be aware of the departmental SOP’s
- Maintain the fast pace environment in line with production needs
- Work with the manager and team to achieve the department targets
- Ensure customer and company specifications are achieved
- Work to a clean as you go policy, ensure your work area is kept clean at all times and ensure it is cleaned when production is finished;
- Promote and maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with company rules and regulations.
The successful candidate will:-
- display a positive and pro-active attitude
- work well to strict deadlines with the.
- Have the ability to cope well under pressure.
- be reliable and hardworking, whilst having flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work additional hours when required.
- be confident and have the ability and desire to work on the manufacturing equipment within the department if required.
All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required, to meet customer demand.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.