Position: Gap Team leader in Hygiene (Nights)
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 15th November 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a Gap Team Leader to work on the night shift in Hygiene Department. The main function of the role is to ensure that the production areas are cleaned adequately, through pressure washing, for production to commence without delay and be responsible for supervising the hygiene department in the absence of Team Leader.
• Acting as a Team Leader for Hygiene department when required.
• Ensuring all production areas are cleaned to the required standard to enable production commence
• Removal of all loose debris from all surfaces.
• Dismantling appropriate parts of the machinery to allow cleaning/pressure washing to reach difficult areas.
• Pressure washing of all machinery and all surfaces within the designated area.
• Re-cleaning of any area found not to have been cleaned to the required standards identified at the final inspection.
• Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
• Conducting deep cleaning as required.
• Completion and sign off of all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules, cleaning diary etc.).
• General hygiene/day cleaning duties when required.
• General dry and wet cleaning in site amenities when required.
• The successful candidate will have experience of cleaning and excellent attention to detail.
• Good communication skills, particularly with the supervisor.
• Be highly motivated
• The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
• Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
Application Forms can also be obtained from Reception, HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Please return completed applications to Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE marked for the attention of the HR Department.