This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join one of Europe’s leading meat processing companies.
The Front Line Fixer would be working closely with the Engineering Manager and assisting in the tool changing operations.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance, using SWPs to carry out all tasks
- Control of tools and fixings such as screws, clips, screw drivers, spanners & hand-tools
- Toolbox maintenance and inventory to be maintained to be compliant with audit criteria
- The ability to work safely & unsupervised to deliver allocated work on a shift-by-shift basis
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and SWPs.
- Assembly & effective set up of key production equipment whilst retaining records of optimum settings to maximise efficiency.
- Support engineering on changeovers whilst maintaining high levels of safety.
- Follow Hard Plastic & Glass audit non-conformances to effect repairs to damaged items.
- Support team leaders in rectifying minor issues on the line
- Routine inspection of seals / blades / sealing heads and replacing as required.
- Report all material usages to engineering procurement to ensure spares supply is maintained.
- To function within the department as a team member across functions with positive contributions towards solving specific problems.
This role will follow a 4 on 4 off night shift pattern 6pm to 6am.
- Numerical ability.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Accuracy/attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills.
Dunbia is monitoring the Coronavirus situation as it continues to develop and is working tirelessly to keep our workforce safe and ensure our consistent quality, sustainably sourced meat products are reaching the local communities.
At Dunbia, our people are a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people striving to make a difference. We will continue to create better food naturally and if you are looking for work, then please get in touch.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV or complete an application form and submit to HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF. Tel. 01269 846480, email: email@example.com