HOURLY RATE: £10.37
We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
The role will have responsibility for working as part of the production team, to produce products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
- Hold the relevant certification documentation.
- Carry out start up checks, highlighting and reporting any issues.
- Always operate the forklift with care and attention and in line with regulations.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, Team Leaders, Room Leaders and Managers, within the business, offering support within your team, working positively towards the success of the team and generally being a positive force within the team.
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative working environment that supports team work and engagement on team performance.
- Full compliance and strict adherence to all Environmental, Health & Safety and Quality Standards laid out in departmental and site policies and procedures.
- Ensuring full understanding and compliance with risk assessments and SOPs.
- Understand the importance of compliance with processes and procedures and the impact of these on Food Safety and Quality.
- Maintaining production and quality standards laid down by the business, whilst ensuring that they are fully trained on Lean Manufacturing Practice and Continuous Improvement Processes
- Have a desire to progress within the business and demonstrate a strong willingness to undertake all training required.
- Possess relevant IT literacy skills.
- Previous forklift experience is desirable but not essential.
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Opportunities to progress in your career
- Subsidised canteen
- Lucrative friends and family referral scheme (Up to £1,250 for 1 person reaching 6 months)
Sunday 6am – 6pm
Monday 6am – 6:30pm
Tuesday 3pm – 11pm
Wednesday 3pm -11pm
Thursday 3pm – 11pm
Tuesday 6am – 2pm
Wednesday 6am – 2pm
Thursday 6am – 2pm
Friday 6am – 6:30pm
Saturday 6am – 6pm
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
If you feel this is the role for you we welcome your application, please email email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.
We have very stringent procedures in place because of the industry. However we have adapted these to include precautions against Covid 19