Position: FORKLIFT DRIVER
Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 8th December 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a Forklift Driver, within the Site Services department. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team to drive forklift trucks to transfer animal by products around the site.
- Operating forklift and pallet trucks.
- Moving product and scanning to the correct locations
- Weighing products.
- Communicating with other departments (Skin Shed, Red Offal, Lambline)
- Maintaining the general cleanliness and tidiness of the yard.
- To undertake any reasonable additional requests made by Managers to ensure that the overall contract service standard is maintained.
- Previous experience of using a FLT, although full training will be given.
- The ability to work well both in a team and independently.
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Free tea & coffee
How to Apply:
Application Forms can also be obtained from Reception, HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com
Postal return of applications should be sent to Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE marked for the attention of the HR Department.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.