An Environmental Officer is required for a full-time role at our Dunbia Sawley site who will be responsible for environmental disciplines.
- Maintaining full compliance of EA licences and all related communication with relevant external bodies.
- Controlling the operation, performance, cost, reporting and resourcing of the onsite Effluent Treatment Plans.
- Controlling the operation, performance, cost, reporting and resourcing of the Wetland systems at Dunbia Sawley.
- Leading the site energy/environmental teams to achieve energy, water, waste, and sustainability measures, through monitoring, analysis and reporting activities, and formatting such to form KPI’s for reporting.
- Maintain and improve ISO 50001 Energy Management and ISO 140001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Implement, maintain, and improve site Energy Performance Indicators.
- Complete site energy/environmental audits to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Co-ordinate all waste management practices in line with group goals.
- Liaise with wider Group Environmental team on upcoming sustainability projects and strategies.
- Promote and manage excellent relationships with suppliers and other service partners, i.e. contractors etc.
- Manage the Environmental and Energy related training requirements to relevant staff.
- Experience of working in a similar role would be desirable.
- Degree in an Environmental related discipline would be desirable.
- Strong IT skills and proficiency with Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently.
- A full UK driving licence.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Please return completed application forms to Sarah Wilman, HR Manager via Sarah.Wilman@dunbia.com
Download application form here