We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
A vacancy has arisen for an Engineering Supervisor. The successful candidate will support the management function of the Engineering department, ensuring that the shift is adequately resourced to fulfil the engineering requirements for all departments, and that all preventative maintenance schedules and requests for services (RFS) are completed as required.
- Allocating work to Engineers, supervising and assisting whilst work is carried out and checking it meets the required standard once complete.
- Managing labour time efficiency, keeping engineers busy whilst minimising the need for overtime.
- Liaising with the other Supervisor to ensure all RFS’s are completed as required.
- Ensuring all departments are sufficiently covered by appropriate Engineering skills.
- Acting as the senior point of contact for breakdowns during the shift.
- Ensuring all on site contractors are controlled by the Permit to Work procedure.
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- A BTEC/C&G in mechanical/electrical engineering and appropriate post-apprenticeship experience in a food manufacturing environment would be of benefit.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.