Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager this role will be responsible for the administration of the CMMS Planned Maintenance and the Central Engineering stores, Communication and organisation of Suppliers and Service providers, Procurement of engineering supplies and materials. General Engineering Administration.
Key duties include:
- Administration and Maintain the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System)
- Ensure all equipment and spares are available and prepared prior to PM activity.
- Provide correct and current information in report form for all maintenance carried out.
- Monitor all blade re-grinds and replacement. Collation of Blade integrity sheets and blade change planning / conformance.
- Responsible for maintaining the Central Engineering stores and satellite areas. Parts ordering and receipting via Infor M3.
- Liaising with Accounts regarding Invoices & Delivery Notes
- Effective communication with engineering, production and other departmental colleagues.
- Ensure you fully understand and comply with company requirements regarding health and safety and hygiene.
The points listed above are only an outline of your key responsibilities and is in no way a full list of the duties you will be required to carry out in order to fulfil your role successfully.
- Competent, analytical and good comprehension of Engineering terminology.
- Excellent verbal communication skills at all levels
- Working knowledge of CMMS and PPM systems, engineering regulations and statutory requirements
- Committed and dedicated.
- Flexible approach to work and understanding operational demands.
- Ability to work, safely, hygienically and independently, using own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A flexible and open minded approach is important
How to Apply:
If you feel you have the skills to perform this role, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.