We are currently recruiting an Engineer to join our Maintenance Team at our Highland Meats site in Saltcoats. The successful candidate must be multi-skilled and have experience in Mechanical (including Hydraulic and Pneumatic), and Electrical Engineering.
Our Engineers are essential to the day to day operations of the business. They oversee the electrical and mechanical needs of the equipment and machinery required in the process of manufacturing food. They strive to maximise site productivity by engaging in preventive actions in reference to health and safety, good manufacturing practices (GMP), hygiene compliance, and performance of routine maintenance of machines and equipment.
Role would suit Agricultural/FMCG Engineer, but industry experience is not essential as full training will be given.
40 hours per week.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be safety conscious
- Flexible approach to work
- Be a team player
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience within the food manufacturing is highly desirable
- Candidates must have a recognised maintenance engineer qualification – this can be electrical or mechanical bias or multi-skilled
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent, Full Time work
- Onsite Canteen
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
How to apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV or download an application form and send to the HR Department email@example.com
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.