Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 13th December 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a General Maintenance Engineer to work on the afternoon shift. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and to provide skilled support in matters relating to premises maintenance and machinery repair.
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner.
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards.
- A BTEC/C&G in mechanical/electrical engineering and appropriate post-apprenticeship experience in a food manufacturing environment would be of benefit.
- Having completed 18th Edition training would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
The shift is Monday to Friday 3pm to midnight
How to Apply:
Alternatively forward a copy of your CV to LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com or post completed form to the HR Department, Dunbia (Wales), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.