Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 31st October 2019
A vacancy has arisen for a General Maintenance Engineer to work on the afternoon shift. The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team and to provide skilled support in matters relating to premises maintenance and machinery repair.
- Ensuring plant equipment is operated and functioning in the correct manner.
- Maintaining equipment on a daily basis to ensure it is fit for its intended purpose.
- Ensuring appropriate housekeeping standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Continually developing to improve operations to drive improvements in quality, cost and safety.
- Assisting production with machinery problems and setups, providing relevant training when appropriate.
- Completing daily maintenance check sheets and job cards.
- A BTEC/C&G in mechanical/electrical engineering and appropriate post-apprenticeship experience in a food manufacturing environment would be of benefit.
- Having completed 18th Edition training would be an advantage.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to plan workloads effectively to meet deadlines.
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, commitment and the ability to accept responsibility are key in this role.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
The shift is Monday to Friday 3pm to midnight
Applications must be submitted on our standard Application Form and demonstrate how the above criteria is met. Application Forms can be obtained from Reception , Security or HR or by emailing LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com
Please forward completed applications to the above email address or by post to The HR Department, Dunbia (Llanybydder), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE.