We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
A vacancy has arisen for a Despatch Operative working in the fast paced Despatch department. The main function of the role is to ensure that products are despatched on time and to customer specifications.
- Manual lifting, picking, scanning and loading trailers of daily orders for customer.
- Loading and unloading in bound and out bound trailers
- Moving pallets and product and scanning to the correct locations
- Wrapping, labelling and securing pallets to ensure stability and safety during transport.
- Communicating with other departments (Logistics, Planning, Sales and Transport)
- Process Customers paperwork and sealing trailers.
- Carry out all requests and tasks in a helpful and professional manner.
- To undertake any reasonable additional requests made by Supervisors or Managers to ensure that the overall contract service standard is maintained.
- Ensuring Good Housekeeping in the Despatch department.
- Relevant experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
- A positive thinking and self-motivated individual
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and attention to detail skills.
- Reliable and possessing your own transport.
- The ability to work within a team as well as independently and who works on their own initiative.
- Committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.