A fantastic and exciting role as a Technical Account Manager has become available at our Cross Hands site in Wales. This is an opportunity to manage the day to day relationship between one of the UKs largest Meat Processors and one of the UKs largest retailers in regards to Food Safety and Quality standards. It doesn’t get much better than this!!!
Due to our continued growth and expansion within the UK and Ireland, this role will support the future growth and business development strategy with one of our main customers. As a key representative of the Food Safety & Quality division of the company, this role will provide opportunity for personal growth and development, operating at a strategic level, this will be a dynamic role with scope to drive and manage a wide range of customer relationship initiatives while collaborating with and supporting a high performing and effective Technical team.
- To work collaboratively between the customer and the company, ensuring that we cascade and deliver the Food Safety & Quality requirements of the customer to the Technical and wider functions within the site.
- To operate as the Dunbia representative with customer(s) in matters all related to Food Safety & Quality on the account
- Develop strong relationships with both the customers and the wider site teams and to help establish Dunbia as the supplier of choice with the customer.
- To be responsible for protecting at all times, the integrity of the company through positive and constructive actions and attitude.
- Represent the Food Safety & Quality department in a positive and pro-active manner at customer head office meeting, including development gate meetings, technical reviews, product reviews etc.
- To organise / arrange and lead customer visits and audits to the factory, including the organisation and management of post-visit actions.
- Regularly review KPI’s and drive actions along with the site teams to continually improve KPI’s
- Review artwork of primary packaging; sleeves / labels to ensure legal and accurate
- 2years + Food industry experience, preferably in a Technical / Quality role.
- Science/ Food Science/ other related discipline qualification at higher education level, OR equivalent experience in industry.
- Exposure to the understanding of foodservice/ retail customers, including some of the ‘Big 4’ UK retailers.
- Organisational skills to enable the management and development of multiple projects
- Understanding and working knowledge of food science, audit requirements and of customer technical requirements.
- Confidence to manage customers and key stake holders in a fast paced environment.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and on your own initiative.
- Willing to build knowledge base above and beyond core experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
Dunbia is monitoring the Coronavirus situation as it continues to develop and is working tirelessly to keep our workforce safe and ensure our consistent quality, sustainably sourced meat products are reaching the local communities.
At Dunbia, our people are a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people striving to make a difference. We will continue to create better food naturally and if you are looking for work, then please get in touch.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV or complete an application form and submit to HR Department, Dunbia (Cross Hands), Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF. Tel. 01269 846480, email: firstname.lastname@example.org