We are seeking a Commercial Account Manager for our meat snacks range to work across numerous customers and build relationships for future opportunities. The ideal candidate is energetic, proactive and can lead projects with minimum supervision and enjoy taking ownership to develop the brand. This role would suit a motivated individual, complemented with good organisational skills, ability to set priorities, be flexible and adaptable in a fast-changing environment.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the brand’s business activity.
- Proactively research & secure business growth opportunities for the brand.
- External partner management: liaise with any third parties in relation to brand.
- Proactively communicate with all relevant departments to ensure the appropriate work is being carried out on behalf of the customers.
- Create reports that outline all business activity on a weekly basis.
- Build relationships and secure opportunities with retailers & wholesalers.
- Monitor & report on competitor activity and industry trends to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of the market.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working within the confectionary and snacking market
- Location would ideally be South Wales and driving proximity to our Cross Hands site allowing for approx 3 days per week on site and 2 days with customers
- Strong project management skills: ability to foresee potential issues, solution-oriented, proactively helping to structure work and communicate with the relevant team members in order to ensure all is delivered on time.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Clean driving licence
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A willingness to work long hours as needed, often under pressure.
- A team player that is flexible, committed and keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
How to Apply:
Please send an up to date CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30th June 2020