Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company.
At our Carnaby site we process both beef and lamb and have up to 250 employee’s at any one time. We’re based on the Industrial Estate at Bridlington with strong transport links. It’s a fast-paced environment, with targets and customer specifications to achieve. We offer competitive rates of pay for skilled and semi-skilled individuals.
We are currently recruiting and have a wide range of roles for you to choose from:
- Abattoir Operative – Guaranteed weekly earnings of £ 420.00 per week raising to £500
- Production Operatives – £9.75 per hour, with swift progression to £10.50 per hour
- Trimmers- £12.00 per hour + £30 per week bonus
- Trainee Butchers – £10.50 per hour, with a full development programme
- Butchers – £14 per hour + £30 per week bonus, so annual on target earnings is circa £30k
So the roles range from requiring no experience at operative level to highly skilled trades such as Butchery. If you wish we offer all the training you need to get to the next level with many internal opportunities for career development.
- Immediate start
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free car parking available.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Opportunities available to upskill.
How to Apply
If you feel that you have the right skills and competencies, please apply to email@example.com and we’ll we contact with you to discuss your application.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.