We are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
Vacancies have arisen for Butchers to work in the Boning Hall. The successful candidates will be required to undertake de-boning of lamb carcasses to customer specification whilst ensuring maximum meat yield is achieved.
- De-boning shoulders.
- De-boning legs.
- Trimming and preparing loins for processing.
- Breaking carcasses down from whole to primals using a band-saw or knife.
- Following customer specifications.
- Maintain current yields and quality standards.
- Possess the necessary butchery skills and experience.
- Self Motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Maintain pride in their work.
- Committed to working within agreed production deadlines.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Will be committed to working within the company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Free tea and coffee
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please email a completed application form to LlanybydderHR@dunbia.com or post completed application forms to the HR Department, Dunbia Llanybydder, Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.