Dunbia, is one of Europe’s leading and respected suppliers of top-quality Beef, Pork and Lamb products for the national and international retail, commercial and foodservice markets. At Dunbia, we are unashamedly passionate about our business and we welcome progressive individuals who will share our passion and contribute positively to the further success of the Company. The Group now wishes to recruit for the following position based at Dunbia (Carnaby), Bridlington, East Yorkshire. UK.
We require experienced Butchers to work alongside the current existing team in the Boning Hall.
- Working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment de-boning lamb carcase and trimming primals to the required customer specifications.
- Remove primal cuts from carcase cuts following the correct cutting lines and seams
- Ensure any bones removed are as “clean” as possible
- Correct any defects that may occur with the primals to bring into specification
- Trim the primal to the relevant customer specification
- Full knowledge and experience within the industry, particularly with Cattle & Lamb.
- Ability to work in a team
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Be self-motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Take pride in their work.
- Be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
- Immediate start
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Free car parking available.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Opportunities available to upskill.
- Please be aware hourly rates do include bonus payments
Guaranteed 40 hours full time, permanent
Monday-Friday with a 6:00 start
£14 per hour + £30 per week bonus, so annual on
target earnings is circa £30k
How to Apply:
Applicants will be required to provide proof to work in UK and complete an application form.
To apply please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.