Location: Dunbia Llanybydder
Closing Date: 2nd January 2020
Vacancies have arisen for Butchers to work in the Boning Hall. The successful candidates will be required to undertake de-boning of lamb carcasses to customer specification whilst ensuring maximum meat yield is achieved.
- De-boning shoulders.
- De-boning legs.
- Trimming and preparing loins for processing.
- Breaking carcasses down from whole to primals using a band-saw or knife.
- Following customer specifications.
- Maintain current yields and quality standards.
- Possess the necessary butchery skills and experience.
- Self Motivated.
- Have attention to detail.
- Maintain pride in their work.
- Committed to working within agreed production deadlines.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Will be committed to working within the Company Mission, Vision & Values.
How to Apply:
Alternatively forward a copy of your CV to LlanybydderJobs@dunbia.com or post completed form to the HR Department, Dunbia (Llanybydder), Teify Park, Lampeter Road, Llanybydder, Carmarthenshire, SA40 9QE.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.