BONING HALL VACANCIES – Carnaby
After significant investment in the factory, we are looking to recruit skilled, semi skilled and general operatives into our Primary Processing facility.
Full training will be given to all employees with minimum experience to enable them to progress their skills and earnings.
Progression opportunities are available to all.
- Working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled Butchers – Remove primals and debone following the correct cutting lines and seams for the station you are operating
- Skilled Trimmers – Trim the meat to the relevant customer specifications
- Grade 3 General Operatives – Operate scales, scanners and essential equipment
- Complying with Company requirements regarding Health & Safety and Food Safety.
- Ability to work as part of a team (essential)
- Good time keeping and attendance (essential)
- Enthusiasm to learn and earn (essential)
- Previous butchery skills (preferred)
- Previous primary processing experience (not essential)
Pay Rates: Guaranteed 40 Hours and Dependent on throughput
- Grade 3 General Operative – £9.50 / hour
- Grade 2 Trimmers – Equivalent £11.30 + / hour
- Grade 1 Skilled Butcher – Equivalent £12.30 + / hour
How to Apply:
Download an application form from our website, save and complete the form and send to The Human Resources Department, Dunbia, Carnaby Ind. Estate, Lancaster Rd, Carnaby, Bridlington, YO15 3QY or email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.
At Dunbia, our team members are a diverse and inclusive community of passionate people striving to make a difference. We make every effort to ensure they feel a valued part of the business and that they in turn value the opportunities that arise from working with Dunbia. We are focused on a culture that fosters diversity, inclusion, enthusiasm and motivation, whilst ensuring the safety of each individual within the Company. As a business, we are always working to further improve the company culture and make Dunbia a great place to be for all of our employees.