As an Agriculture Manager working within the Dunbia Agriculture Team, you will support the delivery of the team’s agriculture strategy and support key customer accounts. Working closely with farmers, suppliers and key customers this will be a hands-on role to deliver the needs and requirements of the customers and drive efficient, robust, sustainable supply chains.
- Building positive relationships within the team, with colleagues and other departments.
- Managing key customer agriculture accounts.
- Working with research partners, delivering new tech/practices to enhance farming productivity/sustainability.
- Developing and managing innovative project ideas to support sustainable supply chains.
- Driving the role of data across the supply chain.
- Supporting our communications plans, in relation to the Agricultural Developments and Initiatives within our own business, our supply base and within our customer base.
- Attending events across all Agri shows, conferences and related events in line with customer requirement, brand development and business needs.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge gained from working within the agriculture industry.
- Experience of working within the farming community would be desirable.
- Degree in Agriculture Science (or related subject, such as animal science, farm business management).
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of agricultural policies.
- Ability to deliver change and manage a team through a change process.
- Keen interest in animal welfare, animal feed, environmental policy and issues related to sustainable farming.
- A good level of understanding on technical and agricultural matters within the UK industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to deliver multiple projects autonomously.
- Willing to build knowledge base above and beyond core experience.
- The candidate can be located anywhere within the UK
How to apply
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required for this role, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the above criteria.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is Thursday 28th July 2022.