Abattoir VACANCIES – Carnaby
We are looking to recruit skilled, semi-skilled and general operatives for the abattoir in Dunbia, Carnaby. Full training will be given to all employees with minimum experience to enable them to progress their skills and earnings.
The abattoir currently runs a job and finish shift with a throughput based piece rate pay system.
Standard day shifts Monday to Friday with a 6.00 – 6.45 am start.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
- Working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Primary processing of beef and lamb carcases
- Complying with Company requirements regarding Health & Safety and Food Safety.
- Full training from general operative through to Grade 1 slaughter tasks will be given
- Ability to work as part of a team (essential)
- Good time keeping and attendance (essential)
- Enthusiasm to learn and earn (essential)
- Previous primary processing experience (not essential)
Pay Rates: Dependent on throughput
- General Operative – £400 / week
- Semi Skilled – £500 / week
- Skilled – £600 / week
How to Apply:
Download an application form from our website, save and complete the form and send to The Human Resources Department, Dunbia, Carnaby Ind. Estate, Lancaster Rd, Carnaby, Bridlington, YO15 3QY or email your completed application to email@example.com