Position: General Operative
Location: Dunbia Cross Hands
Closing Date: 31st December 2019
About the Role:
- To carry out general duties within a chilled environment, which may include packing, manual handling, labelling, general housekeeping, ability to follow customer specifications and standard operation procedures. There are currently various general operative roles available within the factory.
- Work as part of a team to meet production demands and satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
Candidates will have:
- To demonstrate the ability to work on your own initiative whilst working as part of a team striving to achieve high levels of customer service.
- To have a flexible approach to work and be prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential.
This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies required, please forward a copy of your CV to HR Department, Cross Hands Food Park, Cross Hands, Llanelli, SA14 6RF.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer